My ten gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How is the blue clam doing? I have been told they are really difficult.

There are 24 LEDs. The clam is actually a gold maxima that is more of a red color it looks blue in the pic cause LEDs mess with cameras and it is doing good.

The guy there's nam is ray he is very helpful if you have any questions he will help and customize a kit for you.

All blue LEDs make it look cool

Attachments

• image-315089776.jpg
    image-315089776.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 218
  • image-444687082.jpg
    image-444687082.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 204
  • image-3467144823.jpg
    image-3467144823.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 215
  • image-753348269.jpg
    image-753348269.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 192
That tank is jam packed with awesomeness. I think it is very very pretty. Nice job. A worthy showpiece. I hope it is in a great place in your home.

Yeah it really looks great, did you go with all blue?

No it's not all blue they are half white and half blue but pm separate dim able circuits.
The tank is located in my daughters bedroom. She is due to be born this Friday so this is going to be her night light

Sweet! Yeah I think I'm prob gonna go with the same setup. Looks goof bro

the tank looks awesome, and congrats on the baby!

I seriously need help putting together the LEDs. I have the same kit as you but don't know enough to go off of the instructions alone. Do you have better instructions or any sort of write up? They have been sitting on my desk for 2 weeks, I can't find anything to help with the install!!

Yeah Im ordering mine tomorrow. If you wanna wait another week, I'll try and do a photo instruction play by play. I've only soldered about 10 of the little $1 LEDs from radio shack just to get my "skills" down, so that's prob gonna be the hardest part of the project, for me. If you have any questions, I may be able to help if you don't wanna wait...

I'll check out nano reef when I get home. I wish I spent the extra cash for the rapid led kit. If I make progress I'll post back here. Other wise I'll wait for some guidance from you in a week lol thanks. The soldering is the only part I'm familiar with from the RC car hobby

Back
Top Bottom