Nani Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessiNoel21

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Okay I am wanting to start a nano reef tank. I have enough space for a tank up to 20 gallons. I am looking for either DIY or AIO tank :). My budget is $1,000 for all equipment. What lights are a great starters. What I do have is a refractometer, 100w heater, and digital thermometer. Thank you for your time.

iPhone 5s has taking over lol

The nuvos have a bad habit of cracking because of the rounded corners. Never run an aio so can't really comment on which is better, but the IM fusion 30L has caught my eye

Those have caught my eye too and I like that you can add stuff to the chambers in the back. I have to really compare cause I don't want my tank cracking down the line. I am really mad I sold my 280 but there is no place to put it. I had that reef for 15 yrs and I am hoping to go big in the future but for right now. I would love to have a small piece of the ocean in my apartment.

iPhone 5s has taking over lol

I like the IM Fusions (never used one though) and I've always had good luck with the 29g Biocubes.

Back
Top Bottom