Nano after one week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here is my new nano after one week. I added some coral frags today from my main reef to see what happens. I used established LS, LR and filter media so I avoided a cycle all together. Water parameters are excillent. So far so good.

The lighting on the JBJ Nano Deluxe is 48 watts of CF for the 12 gal. model. The clam has been doing great on the bottom of my 72 gal. for months. It actually has more lighting in the nano and has opened up more while in there. I was actually surprised by the water volume of the tank. When you figure the displacement from LS, LR and the rubble in back, it hold less then 8 gals. of actual water.

Looks great!! I'm retro fitting some better lighting on my mom's jbj 12g nano. It only has the standard 24watt pc.

thanks everybody! Still taking fish suggestions. Right now I have one purple firefish in QT. Looking for at least one more small fish.

awsome!! I love my Purple Firefish.

how about a Perc clown and a host anenome?

that, or a six-line wrasse is about all I can really suggest. ( I am still learning. :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom