nano questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drewposi

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ok so I wanna add another tank to my room i have a ten gallon tank and im thinking about buying a eclipse hood system with a bio wheel and full spectrum lighting, my question is whats the minumum wattage I need to keep some soft corals and zoos? also do i need any form of powerhead or is it not needed in a 10 gallon tank? i was thinking along the lines of some soft corals a cleaner shrimp or so or maybe just a few seahorses. help!!!

I'm going to move this to the nano subforum. I think you will get better responses there.

ziggy thanks! I have been meaing to ask you for that link as im doing a 5gall nano as well and wanted to follow!

I don't think you will find any seahorses that would feel comfortable in that small of a tank.

you could do dwarf seahorses in there, but they require ALOT of special attention. they need to be fed 2-3 times with live bbs, so having cultures of them would be necessary. check out seahorse.org for more info on them.

Back
Top Bottom