Nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look at bio cubes, I hear they're really good. Or just build up your own, not too hard just probably expensive. I run a 10 gallon DT with a 5.5 gallon sump, pretty easy to do and for the basic set up you'll end up spending just as much as an AIO.

What I can suggest is buying your standard top fin or other main brand tank and then modifying it with lights for corals, pumps, and a HOB skimmer. Or you run it normally and don't add coral. I don't see the point with a sump on a nano.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This is a pretty evenly split topic. People are either for the all in ones and love them or they are all about putting it all together yourself.
Some more details in terms of what you are looking to do can help us guide you in the right direction.

I have the innovative marine fusion 20 which you can get with the lights. I didn't but as far as the tank goes I love it. For tank and stand and light I believe it's like $400 I think.
It has the built in sump chamber in back and low iron glass. It's a sweet little tank.

Back
Top Bottom