Nano setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regz8000

Aquarium Advice Activist
My nano is set up and looks as it is in the photo,it has 2 large bristle-worms,2 crabs, all little microorganisms a boxing shrimp,a clown fish, a fire fish and a damsel. There are various feathers growing on the rock and plenty of other things,the tank is doing great and I just ordered some more rock and fish.In gonna post updates of how the tank is getting on and what's growing with pics.updated to come fortnightly any tips?

Attachments

• image-2447070397.jpg
    image-2447070397.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 213
My nano is set up and looks as it is in the photo,it has 2 large bristle-worms,2 crabs, all little microorganisms a boxing shrimp,a clown fish, a fire fish and a damsel. There are various feathers growing on the rock and plenty of other things,the tank is doing great and I just ordered some more rock and fish.In gonna post updates of how the tank is getting on and what's growing with pics.updated to come fortnightly any tips?

Add a background to make it prettier :) otherwise I have no idea about anything salt...good luck! :)

Breakthecycle2 said:
What size is that?

It's a 55 litre.i had a background on it but it didn't look as good so i took it off lol

What type of tank is it?

It's just a glass aquarium and no I didn't add them all at once its been running for roughly 6 months and gradually I added something then waited.

Also update, the tank is fine all the fish are still healthy and eating the parameters are all where they should be so I'm happy

Found another crab!!!!! It came with a bit of live rock, the tank is doing great

Attachments

• image-880821627.jpg
    image-880821627.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 156
It's a regal tang but don't worry he's only in there temporarily he will be moved but he's in there while he's still a baby

Ahh good idea keep him safe and have a good watch on his growth :)

Picked up a new coral will post a picture idk what it is because it had no label just the price of them

Back
Top Bottom