Need help deciding what to do next!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay great! Thanks so much. I would like to do a goby shrimp combo and I will look at all the other types you recommended. Thanks again.

So I was looking close at my tank and there are shrimp like things in there. Is that bad or good? I was going to wait to get crabs and snails till I get back from vaca but don't want my tank to be taken over by shrimp.

So I was looking close at my tank and there are shrimp like things in there. Is that bad or good? I was going to wait to get crabs and snails till I get back from vaca but don't want my tank to be taken over by shrimp.

If you are talking about the tiny 5mm and less pods, they are not good. They are great. Of course I have a manderin so I'm biased. Amphipods and Copepods are part of the micro cleanup crew. An excellent sign.

Update. I got some hermit crabs and snails. 4 of each. I think I need more. The tank looks cleaner already. Also a light pink anemone has sprung. Is that good or bad?

Use lemon juice and a syringe. Cheaper and natural. I used it for aptaisia and they died right away.

I would use peppermint shrimp they are natural hunters of the pest and a nice addition to tank

Back
Top Bottom