Need tank mates recommendations for 25 gallon nano tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nshaad

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Expecting tank mate suggestion for
Clerkii clown - 2
Scarlet skunk -1
Bubble tip anemone -2
Feather duster - 3

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423316290.867548.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423316376.938687.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423316445.930253.jpg

Honestly with the clarkis already in there you may have a tough time adding anything else. The larger clowns tend to be more territorial IME.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks for your advice. Can I add other verities of clowns with them ?

Thanks for your advice. Can I add other verities of clowns with them ?

Ime no. When I worked at a fish store the clowns would fight together and would try to get at the ones next door. I would say to keep those 2. They get pretty big as well

Btw, nice bubble tip. Looks good

Those clarkiis are gonna outgrow that tank eventually btw

How old is your tank?

Just five month old @bribo12. I add a small monster clam in my tank, I will post the photo tomorrow, bcz,, my clam still sleeping, doesn't come out yet.

My is now 6 months old. I want to get an anemone but have been told my tank is to young. My parameters are have been perfect since the end of my cycle.
How is your anemone doing? What are your parameters?

What lights are over this system?

I have a t5 system 2 actinic 2 daylight.

My water parameters are perfect too. Ammonia nitrite are zero and nitrates are little high, no problem for me buz,, my small monster clam needs that nitrates [emoji16]. My aquarium PH always stable, I heard it's very important, am I right?

Resin DMS-500 nano reef with skimmer is mine. It's very nice system

What species of clam? How big is it? Do you have a calcium and alkalinity kit? IMO the tank is young for the nem and clam but it can be done. What's the exact value for nitrates?

Back
Top Bottom