New 10G nano build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pufferlove said:
Only one piece though cuz I don't exactly have much money I mow our neighbors lawn for 20$ a week but it seems to be working so far :)

We're all in that boat! I can't afford the test kits I need just yet. I feel you. -_-

Pufferlove said:
Haha had to get my grandma to buy me mine haha

I hope she knows that she got you useful scientific chemical analysis sets. My grandma would've been shocked if I asked her for that! You kinda rock. So does she. If you ace chemistry I'd be willing to say she helped you along. :)

CorallineAlgae said:
I hope she knows that she got you useful scientific chemical analysis sets. My grandma would've been shocked if I asked her for that! You kinda rock. So does she. If you ace chemistry I'd be willing to say she helped you along. :)

Haha :)

Bearchumjs said:
They look great!! Are they dark blue centers? Very pretty!

No lime green but I heard they are supposed to close at night I couldn't sleep last night to see that the coral never closed it's polyps should it because I don't want to burn it oh and also here are my snails will they actually leave the water?

Attachments

• image-3884756682.jpg
    image-3884756682.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 127
Pufferlove said:
No lime green but I heard they are supposed to close at night I couldn't sleep last night to see that the coral never closed it's polyps should it because I don't want to burn it oh and also here are my snails will they actually leave the water?

Oh and also my tank is a very odd size and shape I have. O idea why because we found it on the side of the road so I can't really get a hood

Pufferlove said:
Oh and also my tank is a very odd size and shape I have. O idea why because we found it on the side of the road so I can't really get a hood

Open top is great!! No lid necessary, which has the added bonus of saving you money!! You just can't get any fish that jump:( I have my 55g open top.
And I love the green-eyed coral you bought!! :)

Beengirl said:
Open top is great!! No lid necessary, which has the added bonus of saving you money!! You just can't get any fish that jump:( I have my 55g open top.
And I love the green-eyed coral you bought!! :)

Thanks

Ok thanks I think the next thing I will be getting is a pulsing xenia (sp?) an then wait a bit and get some fish

Back
Top Bottom