New 10G nano build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well our power just turned on and Internet is up and it looks like the zoas are trying to open so I am hopeful for them the Kenya tree not so much slumped over and possibly deteriorating

Zoas are starting to open but the Kenya tree seems like a lost cause

Attachments

• image-895668421.jpg
    image-895668421.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 100
Well i picked up some instant ocean reef crystals instead of their generic salt mix i hope to boost the calcium levels for when i get sps and lps i also picked up some purple up to boost my coraline algae :)

Keep up the good fight. I know how it feels. I lost thousands of dollars in corals and livestock during Katrina and Rita.

Well the zoas are almost fully opened and I think the purple up is Actually working already I am already seein some new coralline growth

I just found out that my Kenya Tree Fragged it's self in a last ditch effort and it grew on a piece of my live rock :) I am so happy :) :) :)

Pufferlove said:
I just found out that my Kenya Tree Fragged it's self in a last ditch effort and it grew on a piece of my live rock :) I am so happy :) :) :)

That is awesome news!! Congratulations!

Oh wow it's been a while since my last post on this thread so I thought I would update. As of a few days ago I realized that I am barreling Cyanobacteria and picked up a reef test kit only to realize my phosphates were really high. But it seems manageable. Buuuuuutttttt on the bright side I picked up some coral frags today! The only one I truly know the name of is my green Duncan frag the other two I'm not so sure of I think on is maybe a green finger leather any input would help thanks

image-371523524.jpg

Cyano

Attachments

• image-2589703471.jpg
    image-2589703471.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 82
  • image-1037319220.jpg
    image-1037319220.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 75
  • image-103362816.jpg
    image-103362816.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 79
Haha here's a pic of my emerald crab he molted last week and almost doubled his size. Here's another pic of the Duncan

image-3185325704.jpg

My emerald crab is going at the algae again

image-3706304317.jpg

Here is the Duncan fully extended

Do any of you guys know what type of coral this is it is yellow with a green center in each section here's a pic

image-3105766716.jpg

I think it may be a brain coral but conformation would be nice

Back
Top Bottom