New 14G Biocube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Schaumburg, IL

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Cool ok. Yeah I just rpe ordered it from marine depot. Couldn't find anywhere that actually has it and most of my lfs suck an don carry kessils lol

I sure do! Only problem I'm having is deciding the intensities and colors for what times lol ?

Start with low intensity and watch your corals for stress/bleaching as you slowly work your way up. I wouldn't go more than 5% a week

So BigRed, how should I set this up then? The days can go up to 14

And here you have it everyone! The start of a whole new coral adventure!

So BigRed, how should I set this up then? The days can go up to 14

I'd start around 25-30% and go from there, your corals will tell you which way to go from there.

Sounds good! I just used the quick set on it and run it on for 12 hours and started at 35% intensity and just changed the color up and down. So what your saying is I should run it at 40% next week and so on?

Okay cool! So I do it to 100% intensity? Or never 100?

Tank looks great with the new lights!

I doubt you'll need to get to 100%, but I've never had a kessil.
Tank looks awesome, very crisp.

I doubt you'll need to get to 100%, but I've never had a kessil.
Tank looks awesome, very crisp.

Oh he'll run it at 100%...:p just work it up. I know my 150 is a little less powerful but I'm sure at 100% the 160 can't be insanely strong. But your tank is smaller than mine so maybe you won't need to.

Okay I'll definitely work it up every week then to get there! Honestly I couldn't be more pleased with not only the light but the controller as well! They both work great and the controller is extremely user friendly. My frogspawn is loving it. Only problem is the Duncan's aren't a big fan :( they seemed to have closed so I moved them back in the shade a bit to see if that would help at all

Back
Top Bottom