New 14G Biocube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know they are super sensitive to any high nitrates so I would test it and see what it's at and do a water change. Are they alive?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Picked up the 90 degree adapter for the kessil to make it sit nice and straight for maximum height!

But bad news, cyano is back...I just don't get it guys and gals ?

Sounds like shock. How long did you drip acclimate? Was the temp kept matching too?

I drip acclimated them for an hour and 30 minutes. Parameters were all the same and there were no detectable nitrates. They both ended up dying :( I know it's a little late, but any help would be really appreciated.

And with the cyano, I've heard a lot of good things about the ChemiClean remover. I've never used it myself but 2 friends of mine did and within a week or so, it was gone. Hope I could help.

If you have cyano that could be hiding the nitrates in the tank I found that out the hard way

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So I know that I probably have nitrates but I do weekly water changes and only feed every other to two days. Do you guys think I hold add a media reactor or would more flow be good? Such as an mp10? I'm in the market for one!

I'd add more flow and do more frequent water changes and you should come.good what do you top off with

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks like a collinista snail to me, thanks for the website BigRed!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Your welcome, chucks addiction is the first place I check when looking for an id ;)

Definitely will keep that site saved! So for the past couple days I've been wondering where my royal gramma has been. I of course think the worst right away...until I was curious and took a glance in the 3rd chamber aka her new suite apparently haha ?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1419694266.322724.jpg

I did pick up a pretty sweet plate coral for cheap at beyond the reef!!

Awesome plate coral! I really want one but am out of sand bed space...got to start searching Craigslist for an upgrade now that we are getting out of the holidays. My tank needs a little TLC at the moment, GHA is creeping back after being neglected a little this past week and a half or so.

Thanks Sand Dollar! Yea the holidays are always so busy I can't just sit and play with the tank lol. So since I graduated college I was able to get all this money back for my books on Amazon. And of course they sell MP10s on there. So I basically paid $50 for one with my gift card I used!! Yay for more flow :)

Back
Top Bottom