New 14G Biocube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gotcha, I wonder if when my temp got really high yesterday that hurt them plus the high nitrates. My temp jumped to 86 :( dumb summer

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If you leave the front flap on the bc lid open it brings the temp down a lot.

Fish are friends not food!

Okay I'll have to do that! Thanks 10gal! I'm just going to get new frags and put them up there. I stressed these guys out too much with the scrubbing of the aiptasia and what not

Just ordered some of these sweet zoas! Pink elephants from today's divers den!!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1404954720.680198.jpg

Thanks Dave! Can't wait to get this thing all nice and full! I will be accepting frag donations haha :)

Hahaha I'll be holding a sign soon saying "Will work for frags"

Hahah I'm glad I started this hobby, much more fun than fw :D what do you guys think are some other cool morphs of zoas I should be on the lookout for?

Oh geez the list is numerous...blue hornets, red hornets, Rastas, people eaters (any color), nuke greens, GB packers, tubbs blue, armor of the god, sunny D's, candy apple reds, darth mauls, bam bams

Thanks BigRed! Let me get your opinion on something. How do you think the fts looks? Should I change out my rocks for different ones? I want to maximize space for corals now that I'm addicted lol :)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405094183.841827.jpg
And yes that is a baby blue tang, holding it for a friend lol

I think the rock work looks great, tons of room for corals, and a nice open sand bed for some more aggressive lps. The tang though isn't, even that small they require tons of swimming space and stress easily if they don't have it, and a stressed blue tang = ich magnet!!! I personally hate leaving a tank fallow for 3 months, so I'd recommend getting it out ASAP.

Okay will do! It seems fine but I so catch it rubbing against rocks every-so-often. I'd hate for it to destroy my tank :/

Back
Top Bottom