New corals today!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First one is brain (trach) 49.00 at LFS. They have a buy one. Get one half on All corals. That and the finger leather together was 50.00.

Lol!! Yep, you're addicted!! Welcome to the (very big) club!! Haha. BTW- nice corals!! :)

Horvy19 said:
All I want now is frogspawn or torch or both lol

I always say I only want this or that now, then ill go in and see something new.....an I get it. :)

And now I got a start another bigger tank craving

I never thought this would be as addicting as surfing or Brazilian jiu-jitsu!

Spotted said:
I'm scared. I bought a bunch of low light stuff. Now I'm getting leds so I can get just about anything.
I'm scared..
LOL

What type of tank do u have. Cause I have the biocube 14 with stock and I'm looking into LEDs or 5ts but don't want to pay too much.

Spotted said:
I'm scared. I bought a bunch of low light stuff. Now I'm getting leds so I can get just about anything.
I'm scared..
LOL

You should be....haha!!!!

looking good(y)(y)

:eek:credit card bill came:hide: I may be bunking with fish a while:facepalm:

yes it's very addicting

I have a 120 with zoos and polyps right now. I have a 2 bulb t5ho fixture. I just ordered one of those Taotronics 212w leds. I intend to get a second as soon as I can afford it. Then prolly a 3rd 141w for a 20 long frag tank I want to get started.

Back
Top Bottom