New inhabitants on the way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah keep them in moderate light and flow. Most lps hate a lot of flow.

Gotcha (y)

Still staring out of the window for FedEx :lol: Dang, patience is not one of my strong points when waiting for new additions :ROFLMAO:

I do that all the time when I know my orders supposed to arrive haha. Definitely post pics when you get them in the tank

I do that all the time when I know my orders supposed to arrive haha. Definitely post pics when you get them in the tank

Aint it the truth....feel like a kid on christmas morning :lol:. I sure will, will post them as soon as they are in place and open.

Quick video with the new inhabitants. Coral not all the way open yet but they are getting there :)

Looking awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The one in the center on the sand is a hammer right?

Yes sir. Opened up prety quick after putting him in...so did the candy cane. But now that the bles are on the candy can has closed up lol.

Sweet I love euphyllia corals! What color is it? I have a green one with purple tips in my tank

Sweet I love euphyllia corals! What color is it? I have a green one with purple tips in my tank

It is green I think lol...partially colored blind so have to ask my wife once in a while :oops: But def looks green...not sure on the tips though.

Awesome! Once you decide you need more coral ( sooner rather than later) you should get a Duncan!

Awesome! Once you decide you need more coral ( sooner rather than later) you should get a Duncan!

Oh yes, I have already been looking as some duncan's. Matter of fact I am looking at some right now on youtube :lol: Duncans will be my next coral purchase.

Nice it looks similar to mine. And yeah no reef is complete without a Duncan

Back
Top Bottom