New LED light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Airgoose2222

Aquarium Advice Freak
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00C0..._30332190_pe_175190_21431760_3p_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

Anyone ever use this light? I just ordered it today and will have in a few days. Using it for my 40B. Currently it has a Kenya tree, about 20 mushrooms (various types), and about 15 lbs of live rock. Pretty simple tank thus far, but wanted to start a reef tank to go with my FOWLR's. hoping it'll be a good light to start a reef.

I have 2 of these over my 75. You can grow anything with that, just be careful you dont fry your coral, they are very powerful lights.

Thank you for the feedback on them! Glad they're able to be dimmed. First set of LED's so glad to hear your comment on them.

I just got these lights Friday in the mail and I'm so glad I made the switch to LEDs.

Just got my LED lights today, and holy cow what a difference!! I turned off the whites for the night, and can't believe the glow my mushrooms and zoas have. Also, the most remarkable thing is the red coralline algae I have is amazing under these lights. The purple doesn't do much, but the red is awesome!! Wish I could get a pic that shows the red, but no dice with my camera.

Show us some pictures buddy !! It'll be awesome to have that kind of lights!

I just picked up the AcanLighting 300 series led light at macna and WOW what a difference!

Dimmable 120W Aquarium Coral Reef Grow Light Royal Blue White 3W LEDs Marine for Tank Two-Year Warranty:Amazon:pet Supplies

Anyone ever use this light? I just ordered it today and will have in a few days. Using it for my 40B. Currently it has a Kenya tree, about 20 mushrooms (various types), and about 15 lbs of live rock. Pretty simple tank thus far, but wanted to start a reef tank to go with my FOWLR's. hoping it'll be a good light to start a reef.
I've been using these for a while now. They work great.

Here are a few pics

Attachments

• image-2397684208.jpg
    image-2397684208.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 54
  • image-24504425.jpg
    image-24504425.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 73
  • image-1008808730.jpg
    image-1008808730.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 72
Back