new pic of my nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a couple other views. Thanks. I'm not ready to trim just yet. I might trim a little to start a new patch in another spot. It's beautiful stuff and I don't mind having lots. To a certain extent

Attachments

• image-1446227775.jpg
    image-1446227775.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 164
  • image-465463265.jpg
    image-465463265.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 164
Wow, I didn't see those other corals, I like the mushroom a lot. It's pretty. And ya gsp is pretty, especially under actinics.

Thanks. Isn't it funny I like GSP because it reminds me of grass blowing in the breeze? The exact opposite of what I was trying to achieve with my tank. HaHa

Lol it's whatever you like. But it's ironic that we try to get away from something, for example looking at land, and it comes right back in a different, beautiful way.

I have a Bio14 and u can find my entire stock list under my previous thread, if u care to look. It's too large to put up again. Thanks for asking

And yes there r fish. But they perch. The GC Goby likes the Palau coral to sit on. And the Watchman can usually b found on the bottom close to a Pistol Shrimp

Back
Top Bottom