New tank just set it up cube 12 first saltwAter tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys I love it! When the blues are on it is bright neon green color!!

Also I was cleaning my glass on my tank I saw a bunch of amipods I think that's what they are called!

They can be extremely poisonous depending on the morph but it's only a concern really when you frag them

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395979067.245635.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395979097.672992.jpg
There's my new zoas
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395979145.647715.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395979173.255147.jpg
Australian lord brain coral
Mushroom
Know I'm just gonna sit back for a month or two before I get any thing else

Checked my tank params today ammo 0 trite 0 trate is about 3-5 ppm all looking really good!! And there is so much stuff goin on little tiny pods growin on the wall they move little tiny white things all coral is doin great and fish and crab all happy!! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396057683.178227.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396057738.102184.jpg
These candy canes seem to be getting rounder tips!!

Well petco is having there $1 per gallon sale picked up a 40b today planing on making a reef out of sometime this year!! Got it for 50 after tax awesome deal it's a nice tank!!

Nope I really love how much space it has you could do some awesome designs with the rock!

I got some purigen for filtration it says treats 100 gal and it comes in media bag do I just put the whole bag in or take some out and put in another media bag?

You should be able to just throw the whole thing in there (to my knowledge purigen can't in anyway harm your livestock, as it is neutral)

May be a little late, but if you like GSP pick up some Blue Sympodium. Kinda looks alike, and I think it grows in the same way just slower. I may be entirely wrong so if anyone has better info go ahead

Back
Top Bottom