New Zoa Colony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love mixed colonies, almost all mine are because I frag them together so tahy they are mixed up i think it makes their color show much more and makes plain ones like all green look amazing when they are right next to a eagle eye or blue zoa.

CleverBs said:
I love mixed colonies, almost all mine are because I frag them together so tahy they are mixed up i think it makes their color show much more and makes plain ones like all green look amazing when they are right next to a eagle eye or blue zoa.

I have 4 different colored zoas in there and they are just beautiful all together! Got any pics of your mixed colonies?

Convict2161 said:
Now that's what I'm talking about!! Awesome!!

I wish my camera wouldn't show so much blue but there are two different greens a yellow and orange that look stunning! So far the highlight of of my new nano!

Saltwater reef said:
I wish my camera wouldn't show so much blue but there are two different greens a yellow and orange that look stunning! So far the highlight of of my new nano!

I'm liking them ALOT!!

Convict2161 said:
I'm liking them ALOT!!

I know! Center piece of the tank! Even better they are on a piece if shelf rock! You have any colonies or zoas?

Back
Top Bottom