Office Tank, who has one???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beachbumin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am thinking about setting up a nano in my office. I already have the tank collecting dust in my garage and the local college marine science department is doing a study on clowns so I can get those for the tank. Just wondering who else keeps a tank at home and at work? :wink:

I am starting a 12 gallon Nano in my Finance office as we speak. Can't wait to have it finished.

I have thought about putting one in my office at work. The only thing keeping me from it is the hassel of maintanence. I would need to bring the water and equipment from home to do it. Not to mention having RO/DI water on hand for top-offs. And feeding...I mix a good variety of frozen food and suppliments when I feed so that would be a pain at work as well. It sure would be nice to look at though!

Thanks for the link! I think I will set everything up next week and let it sit for a few days before transferring any of the live rock from my home tank. Now all I have to so is figure out what all I am going to put in there. Im thinking just clowns and maybe a sponge and gorgonian. hmmmmm too many options!!

Back
Top Bottom