Online fish and coral dealers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmmnano

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was looking to find some online fish and coral dealers other than liveaquaria.com

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Reefs2go is cheap. I had a great experience with them.

Fish are friends not food!

I've also used reefs2go with good success...and they have good prices. Recently found zoanthids.com they have alot of rare zoas and palys

Last time I order from reefs2go.com, my order arrived dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I received my order they were both dead. I don't like their return policy.

Last edited by a moderator:
LiveAquaria and Pacific East are great. So is Vivid Aquariums out in California. If you're in South Jersey, look up Zoanut on Facebook, great stuff and great prices.

Live aquaria looks good what about for buying live copepods

Yep +1 to pacific east and liveaquaria. I've also had good luck with marine depth live.

Do you have a website for "marine depth live"? I can't find them anywhere. At least, a google search for that phrase doesn't have any retailers...

Ah, yes. I've ordered supplies from them before, and always been happy. I'll check out their livestock, too.

Yes that's what I meant lol. They have decent stuff, a little pricier but everything was very well managed.

Bluezooaquatics.com is what I use, they are relatively cheap compared to stores that charge an arm and a leg and if you put in a big order you get free shipping which saves you 40 bucks

Back
Top Bottom