Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're welcome! Silly me :p

Maybe when I start a bigger tank I'll try make a real zoa or ricordea garden. Kind of hard to fit any more frags in the 3g, but I guess that's just part of picos!

I think you might of mentioned it Red, but where did you get this shipment with freebies? Seems like a good deal :)

You're welcome! Silly me :p

Maybe when I start a bigger tank I'll try make a real zoa or ricordea garden. Kind of hard to fit any more frags in the 3g, but I guess that's just part of picos!

I think you might of mentioned it Red, but where did you get this shipment with freebies? Seems like a good deal :)

Yeah you got that 3g jam packed that's for sure, it's hard to believe it's that small when you look at it. It's definitely beautiful though :). And the new z's came from the Zoa Queen!! There from a seller over on NR, I can pm you her info if interested.

Yeah you got that 3g jam packed that's for sure, it's hard to believe it's that small when you look at it. It's definitely beautiful though :). And the new z's came from the Zoa Queen!! There from a seller over on NR, I can pm you her info if interested.

Thanks for the compliments! I was inspired by PJreefs on NR to a certain degree... but I learned everything on AA :). I'd appreciate the contact for the Zoa Queen, and what a fitting name!

I am always down to frag and trade...never been part of a group that loved saltwater as much as me. I love this tank though ?

My zoas are growing like crazy...4-5 polyps a week in my 3 gallon. Gives me a saltwater hardy

Don't mean to hijack your thread...anyone have experience in morphing zoas? I just set my bright orange zoas (unidentified) in my Green Bay packers to see what would happen. I'll post some pics if the results are good, otherwise it didn't happen.

Well every thing but the of Rastas :( was at least part way open. But the dumb shrimp ruined my "photo shoot" after only 2 pics so that's all you get :p
Here's my frag garden :)
img_2958478_0_df2f9cc086bf2aca114db214b037f1b1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Top down (don't mind my cyano ;) )
img_2958478_1_d0b29b2f6272f54be5aa46b5c1547c23.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Didn't get the no names, got the ones upfront by the Rastas and not sure what they are but I like them.

Don't mean to hijack your thread...anyone have experience in morphing zoas? I just set my bright orange zoas (unidentified) in my Green Bay packers to see what would happen. I'll post some pics if the results are good, otherwise it didn't happen.

Honestly this is the first tank that's been zoa friendly for me so I've not had any experience with them morphing. I'm pretty sure it's possible though, so hopefully you get some good results :). Good to hear your z's are growing like crazy, always gratifying when you get good growth.

I think I'm going to order my other fish for this tank tomorrow along with a pom pom. I've narrowed it down to 5 (not really narrow I know) any thoughts.
Kind of leaning towards the pink streaked in this group, but I do so love the goofy looking yellow banded's :D

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/...+1378&r=3120&s=ts&start=1&page_num=1&count=24

Or one of these guys, never owned one so any experience is appreciated.
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+2124+1431&pcatid=1431

Yellow or red or tanakas or pink? I've owned the first 3 so that's why I was kinda leaning towards pink streaked...

Then get the pink streaked. I'm biased against cardinals though as I find them so boring. They kinda just float there

Well LA helped make the decision easy, pink streaked are out of stock so I guess I'll take the advice I've given pretty much everyone in this section and get the yellow possum :D.

Back
Top Bottom