Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least you know he's still alive

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

He's actually pretty quiet I've gotta be in the same room, but it's super tiny still ;)

Well this is a new one for me, the Rastas fell off the plug :(
img_3012194_0_a75bc028c264367eb0c1cc4fb41f053c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
That's them to the bottom left of the plug, guess I need to go grab some more glue :eek:

That happens to me all the time. I'm always picking my favorite poly off the sand bed. I was never on a frag plug but every time I glue it to the lr my turbo snail aka dozer knocks it right off

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well the birds has made a 100% recovery, and is looking like quite a fuzzy stick :D
img_3014943_0_495afd0e26c21c08be149a8c4b13bab3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Rastas were unfazed by falling off the plug, they scared me though, was out of town all weekend and was afraid I'd come home and they'd be missing :eek:
img_3014943_1_9ced1099f2c0a9cde485581297664064.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2 oldest zoa frags, the RDEs have started moving to the rock work, it's a shame because the AOG's are stuck there now too
img_3014943_2_39fa8595327ca068cddf5c7831f508d9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
CB punk rockers are now at 8 heads :)
img_3014943_3_e3486ef463ec8a08251665a416bcfbb8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

To say I'm jealous of your zoas would be a complete understatement! Looks great BigRed! :)

Thanks guys, 10g did you get the ultras or the og's?
Edit: never mind popped into your thread and answered my own question ;)

That's different depending on where you live I believe but in the forums they usually go $5-10pp

Hey guys don't worry about me over here with my $30 pp Rastas... *sulking*

Wow. That's a lot. I was gonna get some off line for that much until I decided to wait. So happy I did. :)

Fish are friends not food!

That's crazy, the seller I got mine from is selling some more I'm pretty sure, she's also got a few other beautiful morphs right now too. I'm so tempted..... but pretty much all the extra money is going into the wedding fund right now :(. Maybe once football season starts up a game check or 2 may "go missing" and I'll get another few morphs.

Back
Top Bottom