Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad day, woke up this morning to the nassarius' feasting on the remains of Stripes (my GCG), not sure what happened. I'd had him for close to 3 years now :(

Sad day, woke up this morning to the nassarius' feasting on the remains of Stripes (my GCG), not sure what happened. I'd had him for close to 3 years now :(

Aw man. That sucks. He was a cool fish. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ya I'm pretty stumped, he ate last night and everything. Nothing seems off with the params either, trates were at 7 like usual before wc day.

Do you think a small clown goby could work in a 4 gallon? He is kinda small for my 20 gal

Ya I think that's be fine, even long term. Clown gobies rarely swim more than a few inches at a time IME (even when feeding) and even that is just to move to a new perch. Also a pretty low bio load and easier to ensure it's eating properly.

Not trying to jack your thread or anything but what light would you use on a pico? I need a cheap one and would rather not have a wavepoint.

How cheap? Par30 from coral compulsion would work well and are only about $60 I believe.

I will! I'll start a thread when the tank for the betta that's in it now is set up!

Back
Top Bottom