Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha that would be a good scene. I could bring some shrooms too, then is really be in trouble.

Yep it's doing great it only closes up for about 6 hrs at night then comes back out I got a couple of zoa frags they are pretty awesome!!

I took a toothbrush and lightly cleaned it I had a bunch of algae growin on my sand bed so I pointed the power head down more and put another PH know algae is all gone and the GSP is in front of one PH it looks cool blowin around!

Ok well 2 of the 3 new additions are out, and looking good. And now picture time :)
Duncan, hard to see but it's got a cool blue ring around the mouth
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395979082.724939.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395979099.778024.jpg
Acan, will probably turn it tomorrow so I can watch the baby head
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395979116.120059.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395979128.891097.jpg
And the new FTS
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395979143.375792.jpg

You'll have to wait until tomorrow for the other Duncan, :p not much to see right now

Edit: can you tell which part of the glass I forgot to scrape? Whoops :D

Clean your glass :p. that acan was $20?!?!?! I need to find a lfs like yours

Yeah I like them a lot they have so many awesome colors I can't wait till they start growing and then I can frag them and grow mor!!

Really like the euphila and shrooms!

Thanks, the shrooms were forced on me by the fiancé and daughter, as I am more of a ric fan, but I love the way they fill up the bottom of the left side, and most importantly the goby loves them and is always perched in one of them.

Yes it is, but I am lucky with my lfs. Now if I could only convince him to carry the ORA sps :p

Now that'd be nice. My LFS still does everything the old fashion way. All the corals are green. Literally. All of them. If they get in a colorful coral, it'll be gone in a day. We have a new premium one opening, but you ask them when they will be done "6 weeks." You come back 6 weeks later "8 weeks". They only sell dry good for now.

Now that'd be nice. My LFS still does everything the old fashion way. All the corals are green. Literally. All of them. If they get in a colorful coral, it'll be gone in a day. We have a new premium one opening, but you ask them when they will be done "6 weeks." You come back 6 weeks later "8 weeks". They only sell dry good for now.

Have you searched for a local reef forum/group? I buy/trade stuff with mine all the time, get some really great pieces for next to nothing. In fact I got the 3 euphies in this tank in a trade for 2 frags of some birds nests

Have you searched for a local reef forum/group? I buy/trade stuff with mine all the time, get some really great pieces for next to nothing. In fact I got the 3 euphies in this tank in a trade for 2 frags of some birds nests

The closest reef club to me is an hour away. The also have a $25 annual fee. Which isn't too bad.

Nah. We used to have all that stuff, but it all died off in like 2008. People have tried to start reef clubs but they don't really work for long.

Back
Top Bottom