Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh. 30 gal. 2 clowns, a wrasse, and a ywg. Scooter died. Maybe that started the algae off

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Close :p. You've heard of GB packers, allow me to present a BETTER morph

Im calling them Chicago Bears :D

They're almost as ugly as that loss you guys just had to the packers :p. Jk very nice zoas!

They're almost as ugly as that loss you guys just had to the packers :p. Jk very nice zoas!

Yeah that was hard to watch..... I'm a fan for life though, my nanobox is being done in bears colors too :D

They had a few Jedi mind tricks that I might go back and grab a piece, gotta see if I can find a good spot for it though.

Ooh very nice!

Thanks :), sounds like you've got a plan for the algae, I'd do a couple 50%ish changes too and I imagine you'll have it beat. I've got a little gha patch in my tank too, it's annoying and in an awkward spot too get at.

I'll start a thread later but here we go! Light is coming soon

Ok photo dump time

New zoas, with the addition of the Whammin watermelons I was informed we need more pink corals so....

New acans too

And now for some random shots

Lps lagoon

Zoas everywhere :p

Can probably tell I moved the froggie, the new euphie corner

First attempt at that pic

Might be the best pic of him I've gotten.

And FTS

I see you have some sand bed space left. Maxima clam?

No on the max, anything under 5-6" just has an abysmal survival rate in aquariums. But an RFA might make a nice center piece, or I may just fill it with acans, blastos, and z's

Not these, they are from another reefer off a different forum. But for those in illinois, the eBay store I got the blastos acans and Leo from is great and shipping is only $10 in state, so if you want the info let me know ;)

Look who finally showed up :)

And a two-for. Was getting worried, hadn't seen either since adding, figured the pistol was in there some where as the random hills and holes kept pooping up in the sand bed but hadn't seen the hi fin. Not unusual but with the 14 day guarantee I was going to call LA and see if they could extend it since these fish can be notorious hiders. But he ate, and seems bold since he just say there watching me and quickly decided I wasn't a threat and summoned the pistol. Almost like they knew what I wanted :p really happy with where they've apparently chosen for the burrow, pretty much front and center :D

That's awesome big red! I was thinking of adding that kind of pair to the biocube! How's the tank going otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom