Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Couple quick shots before I run out the door, got a EPA/emissions seminar tonight so it'll be a long boring evening :(

Fruit loops

UCs, these have literally been open the entire time, from out the box to in the tank :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Did anyone else see four frags In the bucket earlier? I think someone is holding out on us.

Those are awesome, BigRed!

Red! This tank is stunning, I wish I could see it in person. Gotta get me some of those crazy acans :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Dingus!! What's up bud? Your tanks looking awesome still as well. I found a nice eBay store down in Peoria with a nice lps selection, they ship for $10 in state overnight so let me know if you want the info ;)

Ok sorry for the being late on the photos, one of the newbies just wouldn't open all the way up. Was bored last night so I snapped a few pics :).

First up, the ones that won't cooperate, still not 100% open but better than nothing. The pic also doesn't do them justice but best I could do ATM, the utters look great in the background though ;)

Other freebies, I really like the look of this pic

UCs

This is kind of a 2 part pic, notice the hungry acan head behind the fruit loops, and the hermit on the prowl. And of course the fruit loops :)

And part 2, acans crack me up. Guess someone bumped into the wrong coral :p. I didn't see it actually happen, I was getting pics of the shrimp/goby but I look down and see this

The little guy was freaking out trying to get loose, I thought it was hilarious. Guess acans really will eat ANYTHING :D

And now just some random shots, mostly of the left island. Warning GHA is present in the following pics so if that offends you I'm sorry :p. Finally starting to get it under control, it was a mini forest all around the monti, which is putting down base like a champ despite this :), it's starting to encrust onto the rock about 75-80% of the way around.

First the FIS (full island shot)

Yuma and Mohawks,

Mohawks, the coloration is dead on on the last 2 pics, but I wanted to try and show the detail of them. IRL these are awesome

And one of the construction crew :p

Your photos do not disappoint! Love the one with the blasto, zoas, rics and a hint of acan. Really looks like every inch is layered in colorful coral.

Your photos do not disappoint! Love the one with the blasto, zoas, rics and a hint of acan. Really looks like every inch is layered in colorful coral.

Thanks :), I really like that pic too, made it my background on my phone :p. I mounted 3/4 new z's yesterday, I'll take a couple pics after the lights come on. And in other news, my nanobox gets shipped this weekend or early next week :D

Ok time for a turkey day photo dump, and a big one ;)

Newbies have mostly been mounted, fruit loops first

Kedds reds

Unknown

All in one

UCs, will be adding a couple small pieces of rock specifically for these in front of the cats eyes and unknowns

And now random shots

Looks good man! Your unknowns look to be sunny D's! Very nice

Gorgeous pictures. You always have such beautiful corals. :) Once again - love the Rastas. How do you find them to take care of? I'm wanting some but not sure if they should be the first I order lol.

Looks good man! Your unknowns look to be sunny D's! Very nice

I wasn't sure if they were or not, can't beat sunny d's as a freebie throw in :)

Gorgeous pictures. You always have such beautiful corals. :) Once again - love the Rastas. How do you find them to take care of? I'm wanting some but not sure if they should be the first I order lol.

Thanks. There slow spreading but just as easy as any of the z's :)

And now for the lps

I spent almost an hour trying to get a picture of this guy, gotta love wrasses :)

Back
Top Bottom