Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Being a clown :p , she's hosting the mag cleaner pad in the back top right corner. Somehow she knows that's the best spot to hide from pics

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Haha! How's that little goby. Mine is very shy.

Looks great bigred! I love blastos. Unfortunately my acans just fried my one I had. Stupid snails knocked it into my one acan and game over... I love that gold Yuma too

The second and third zoa entry pics are stunning! I'm not even sure I could pick between which I like better, they're both beautiful. :)

BigRed amazing as always!!

Thank you :)

Haha! How's that little goby. Mine is very shy.

It's out pretty much all day, I actually see these 2 much more often than I saw my last pair, but it took almost 2 weeks before they got comfortable. For the first 10 days or so I didn't see them, only different piles of sand each morning :p

Looks great bigred! I love blastos. Unfortunately my acans just fried my one I had. Stupid snails knocked it into my one acan and game over... I love that gold Yuma too

Thank you sir :) I've got a thing for blastos my self lately, so nice and fluffy :p. That sucks though, **** snails are little bull dozers. I've got a hermit that has taken up the habit of sleeping under the lepto frag plug and knock it off daily, moved it yesterday and the little bastard followed and knocked it off again.

Looking great man!!!! The pic with the Zoas is breathtaking!

Thanks, I like how they came out, but I can't decide between the one with the UCs, sunny d's, and fruit loops or the RDEs, AOGs, and punk rockers.

The second and third zoa entry pics are stunning! I'm not even sure I could pick between which I like better, they're both beautiful. :)

Great pics! Love those acans, I'd like to add a few to mine, just need to find some good colors. I'd vote for the 2nd or 3rd zoa picture!!

Merry Christmas all, hope everyone's had a nice day :).

My nephew got me a nice gift this year

It's a baby off a BTA I gave him over 2 years ago, and was always one of my favorites. Also ensures that I need to pick up at least a 20 soon :eek:

Got my self a gift last night :D

Top down that came out kinda blue/dark for some reason

Couple ransoms, still playing with my blue white balance for taking pics, I run the light much bluer than these.

FTS

Nano Box FTS :p

Ya once they bleach out, it's real tough for them to come back around all the way.

Back
Top Bottom