Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got everything in a 5g bucket, couldn't find the pistol shrimp in the sand so I hope it went up into a rock as I pulled them. Going to try and set a new one back up after the lacrosse turney I'm working today is over

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that - the cause was a faulty seam? Glad almost everyone is accounted for, and I'm sure the pistol was smart enough to get out of there with the rest : )

Oh no! That really sucks. Good luck getting everything moved over. I hope everything survives the transfer, keep us posted.

How's it coming BigRed? Have you gotten things back in the(or a new) tank? Hope everything was ok.

Hey red, been a while. Do you get a new tank? Upgraded? Lol how's it going

I think we need to officially submit a missing person report for big red soon, anyone else agree?

Sorry guys and gals, been away from the hobby and forum for a while, glad to see your all still here and tanks are doing well though :). Unfortunately I broke the tank down after the leak and gave everything to my nephew for a 12g cube tank he got for his birthday. In the process of starting a new project, but it won't be fish related, gonna try my hand at a viv with some thumbnail dart-frogs, but still in the research/material gathering stages so nothing to really report.

Nice to see you back man!

The email from ESPN saying th fantasy league was re started made me think "haven't checked in on AA in forever" so I decided to check in on yall ;)

The email from ESPN saying th fantasy league was re started made me think "haven't checked in on AA in forever" so I decided to check in on yall ;)

You playing again? I gotta redeem myself lol

Big Red, you gotta start another reef tank!! Com'on!

Oh I'll have one eventually, just felt like a little break was called for. Although I'm finishing up an order with Dave from NanoBox for one of his ati t5 retros, I'm thinking 6 bulbs and 4 arrays so...... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom