Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well the second Duncan is finally starting to open. Was getting worried so I moved it to a shadier spot last night, and it appears to approve. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396392428.691083.jpg
I think this next one has to be a record, photo bombed by a hermit, shrimp, and a fish
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396392549.761661.jpg

Moved 2 of the shrooms to make room for the Duncan in front of the rock, and here's the new FTS

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396393203.483853.jpg

There the FTS, didn't attach for some reason. In other news it's going to be aip x time tonight, I had one in the tank I noticed a couple months ago and was out of aip x and didn't grab any. Well I counted 5 yesterday during the wc, so I picked some up on the way home tonight and it's time for some aiptasia serial killing!! I may enjoy killing them too much, but oh well :D. And some sad news, one of my local reef club members is coming over to buy my 40 peninsula set up tonight :0. Hate to do it but with the move coming up, and a huge upgrade with the new house, a couple systems have to go :(

I'm really leaning towards a 4'x4'x16" shallow cube, the fiancé likes the idea of a long tank so well see who wins. Should be 150-200 gals

I'm really leaning towards a 4'x4'x16" shallow cube, the fiancé likes the idea of a long tank so well see who wins. Should be 150-200 gals

Ooohh, that would be sweet. They had a really slick 200 gallon cube at thatfishplace over the weekend.

Yeah there's a member of my local RC that has a 100 gallon shallow cube and it looks amazing. I really like all the aquascaping possibilities it gives

How's the stand coming Mac? We posted in your thread earlier but they took it down, still got time to go 40b :p

Well the deed is done, peninsula is gone. But on a positive note, his opening offer was $250 higher than mine was going to be, so I just said sold!! I was really loving the way that tank was coming along too, but atleast I'll get to follow his progress

Yep I'm more than happy with the deal, and I know he'll keep everything happy and healthy. I responded to your red bugs thread btw.

Well the dumb Duncan is back to being angry :(. And I didn't get around to the aip x tonight, didn't really feel like doing any more maintenance after tearing down one tank, so they get 1 more day to live

How's the stand coming Mac? We posted in your thread earlier but they took it down, still got time to go 40b :p

Oh. Not that great. I don't know why they keep deleting the posts on that thread... It's odd. Anyway, at first, I bought screws that weren't long enough, so that set me back. Then, I forgot the sand paper, so I had to go back and get that. Then finally the drill broke. The stand still isn't done yet, I have the base and top I just have to connect them now.

Anyway, it's sad to see a tank go, but that's a decent profit.

Well sounds like the hard part is done, now to sand (not jealous of you there:p)

Back
Top Bottom