Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I know, not looking forward to sanding. Especially since u don't have a sander, and I have to do it with a hand held one.

That's a nice coral though!

Email him, maybe you get lucky :p

Lol I wish! Those are beautiful blastos though, my lfs has a bunch (like 7 heads) that are super red for like $250 :(. They're such a dumb lfs though and I was there today and guess what I saw on their acros...RED BUGS!!! Guess I know where they came from now

That sucks, hopefully the imervectin works for you. I don't think I'd be buying anything from that lfs for a while

Nope. I was rather annoyed lol. In better news my red planet is growing like crazy :). How's the Duncan doing?

It's being a PITA, it's polyps are open like in the picture when I leave for work in the morning, but the lights in the tank are off, when I get home it's closed up. I'm going to give it a couple more days in the new location and if nothing changes I'll try another spot. 2 extremely finicky lps in this tank so far. In other news I've made every coral in the tank angry tonight, I put in a thing of phosgaurd in the filter yesterday to bring my .10 ppm level down, I have to feed this tank a little heavy to keep the sexies behaving. The directions say it will take down 2ppm levels in a 30 in like 2 days, so I planned on leaving it in 6 hours and figured that would bring me back down. Well I forgot all about it with the tank tear down and came home today and everything but the birds nest was P.O.'d. Took it out and plan to feed mysis tonight and will dump the water I thaw in back in to dirty it up a little again. Everything's starting to open back up, and my po4 is 0, was hoping only to drop it to .05-.06 ppm

Well that sucks, I hate finicky corals. I just wish they'd be happy where you stick them.

I know, we put them in a spot where your supposed to be happy, and in this case right next to a happy Duncan, so why can't they just play along.....

Ya I know, I expect this from sps, but not a Duncan. It was completely open this morning with lights off, who knows when I get home, but I'm guessing it's going to be closed

Well it's half open, so progress I guess. I think the top polyp may be a little to close to the rock since even when it's open it's only half open so I may move it out just a little. This thing is getting annoying......:(

Haha that's annoying :(. Duncan needs to behave itself. In other news I fixed my redbug problem!

So the imervectin did the trick, that's good. How'd they take the dip, they angry with you?

So the imervectin did the trick, that's good. How'd they take the dip, they angry with you?

Yes I did to small of a dose at first and the bugs shrugged it off and laughed at me. So I did another later with a much stronger amount and I watched the suckers die. Coral didn't even care, 30 minutes later it was looking so much better. Good pe, now just gotta wait for the flesh to come back

Yes I did to small of a dose at first and the bugs shrugged it off and laughed at me. So I did another later with a much stronger amount and I watched the suckers die. Coral didn't even care, 30 minutes later it was looking so much better. Good pe, now just gotta wait for the flesh to come back

That's great, I'll keep that filed away. The bayer was really strong, and I dipped the first acro to long sand ended up loosing it. I'd rather not have a repeat of that

Geez that stinks :(. I'd cry if I lost this one. It's my favorite. I've been growing it out from probably a 1/4" crumb.

Back
Top Bottom