Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this the colony encrusted to the rock?

It's not much of a colony as I've only had it about 3 months but it's encrusted real well over the putty. It wasnt actually on the rocks yet. I thought it was so it wasn't hard to pull out. Let me see if I have a pic of it.

Nah none of the pics of it are any good. It is like neon green with purple/blue polyps.

Sounds beautiful, I expect a pic once it's back to being presentable ;) On a random note you ever use your baster or a stick of some sort to beat some sense into hermits when there trying to commit murder? My biggest dwarf zebra may be getting a one way trip to the sump if he doesn't learn his lesson :D

Haha no but my friends roommate had a 75 with a big synodontis catfish once that was really mean. He used to beat it back with a wooden spoon when it attacked other fish lol. The thing was like a foot long! I have picked them up and thrown hermits in the back of the tank for stealing food from my acans

Haha no but my friends roommate had a 75 with a big synodontis catfish once that was really mean. He used to beat it back with a wooden spoon when it attacked other fish lol. The thing was like a foot long! I have picked them up and thrown hermits in the back of the tank for stealing food from my acans

That's a big catfish, I don't think my turkey baster or chop stick would work on that :)

Yeah it was a beast haha. A little tougher than hermits but you get the picture

Is he hungry? The little bugger didn't learn his lesson last night and tonight he's moving to the sump on the 40

I've seen those in person and they're pretty nice. If you wait until tomorrow, ill be up that way visiting my gf and I can snap some pics of the zoas for ya :)

Yeah didn't see anything else that I had to have, so I'll be waiting. You live by PEA? Boss just caught me looking at corals, shook his head laughed and walked out. I'm lucky we run the most profitable shop of any honda dealership in the area, or I might have gotten the "can we talk in my office" line.

Haha oh man. I live 2 hours away but my gf lives right across the street from them.

Oh that could be dangerous. I've heard Dr. Mac has some impressive clams in, but there not posted being saved for a frag swap in NYC

Back
Top Bottom