Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not yet, plan on tweaking things a little during the wc this after noon to try and open up a little sandbed space for a few blastos/acans so I'll have a new look FTS later but nothing new has gone in the tank.

Ya, running out of room quick :eek:. I saw a mr aqua 12g long on sale locally Saturday for cheap but it was sold by the time I called yesterday. While only 2 more gallons, I've always wanted one of these, the 36"x8" foot print gives lots of options and would of added tons of space.

Well got a little extra sand bed space, if I want much more I think I'll have to frag or turn in my froggie for a smaller one.

Hammers don't seem to mind there new location to much, this is about an hour after moving them.

Thanks matty, now I just hope the play nice up there, definitely within reach of some of the z's if the want.

Spent last week finally getting around to re-scapeing the fw tank I "adopted" and it felt a little like cheating on my true love :p so .......

Nice!! I just did a little coral shopping myself :) may have gone overboard though :eek:

And a new one for me.

Back
Top Bottom