Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do it!!! There fin to watch if you don't mind a little sandbed redecorating :p. Tanks going great, got a couple new z's coming in on Wednesday, hopefully he doesn't fill me up with freebies :eek:

And I found a great eBay coral vendor down in Peoria, and they do $10 shipping for in state so let me know if you want there info.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Great to hear Red! And that might be something I do! Were they paired to begin with? I'm worried if I buy them separate that they won't pair ?

Great to hear Red! And that might be something I do! Were they paired to begin with? I'm worried if I buy them separate that they won't pair ?

No they were separate, I ordered from live aquaria. I did drip them in the same breeder box, but they went different directions once in the tank. The pistol ended up on the big island/cave to the right, and the goby went right for the rics on the left.

Okay cool so they will eventually bond then! Yea sure that info would be great. Especially if they have the nice pieces you got last time and that cheap of shipping!

Ya that's who I got my 5 new lps from (the 2 acans blastos and lepto) and there packing was great. I'll pm ya the link now.

Got a couple better pics of the new guys tonight

Goby

Duo

Nice!

Thanks.

In random news, I got t-boned by a kid who ran a red light texting. Cars most likely totaled, but all in all definitely could of been worse.

Thanks.

In random news, I got t-boned by a kid who ran a red light texting. Cars most likely totaled, but all in all definitely could of been worse.

Oh darn. That sucks. You alright?

Air bag broke my nose, but nothing else besides some bumps and bruises. I got lucky, that's for sure.

Should be, he definitely took the worst of it though.

Oh man :/ hopefully it's not too bad the day after, usually get that neck pain and what not. Glad your okay BigRed!

Oh man :/ hopefully it's not too bad the day after, usually get that neck pain and what not. Glad your okay BigRed!

Thanks, yeah shoulders a little sore today but I'll survive.

In better news I get my z's tomorrow :D

Bought 2 got 4, everyone showed up hot and healthy despite the cold :)

Red! This tank is stunning, I wish I could see it in person. Gotta get me some of those crazy acans :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom