pico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow these guys are so TINY. even with a 1 gal, 1 seems to small. i think they do better in groups anyways...

Very cool...those shrimp are, well...sexy 8)
that is great little tank. Do you have a link for the unit? (Hmmm...contemplates starting yet another tank :twisted: )

hes so cute, he just sits there shakin his self. hehe. im goin to get a couple more this weekend. some coral eventually too.

the tank is from petco. i think it was buy the bettas, comes with everything tho, even the filter for 29.99.

anyone else have a sexy? what do i feed him? hes so small. liveaquaria says flake, but i dont like flake, causes too many water issues. i guess ill try frozen...

this is awesome! what wattage is the light? 7watt? I have my own 1gall pico up and running with a green star polyp frag and zoa frag with a 10watt light on it! cant wait to see how yours turns out!

thanks!! :)

its a 7w. ill be gettin 2 more sexy shrimp and some mushrooms, hopefully somes zoos too. time and money, thats all you need, LOL. i love to watch the sexy shrimp tho, so cute. i put some frozen in there, i hope he eats it.

Back
Top Bottom