Pistol Shrimp and Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Civicman86

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I got both today, and both put them in the tank at the same time. The shrimp went right to making his burrow under a rock on the opposite side of the tank of the goby. Is their still chance that they will hook up and be buddies? Thats the whole reason I wanted them :) Both look really cool though. Orange specaled goby and Randalli Shrimp. The shrimp is also REALLY small (Maybe 1/4'' and that is givin him some).

Im just afraid the pistol will go in his burrow and never come out and never meet the goby lol. Guys are so cool. I got a red star too.

Thta's not unusual. After they two hook up and the shrimp gets some eyes, you'll hopefully see him more at feeding time like I do.

pics... gimme pics! :twisted:
I am holding out for a pistol shrimp and a high finned red banded gobie for my FOLWR nano. I just saw a red pistol shrimp at one LFS, but the guy couldn't find it in the tank... I just can't justify the cost of special ordering so I have to wait anxiously for one to show up... which makes me a little like a fish junky waiting for my fix. teehee 8O
... there comming to take me away, hee hee haw haw... :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom