Put my 1st fish! Temporary!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nothing until the beginning of April. I will be getting a RO unit, JBJ duo wavemaker, digital thermometer and hopefully I could get an ATO (Automatic top-off) with a 10g reservoir. Big stuff, big $$!

29 gallon with a 15g sump. Look on my other thread "My new 29g reef tank" has my whole build. Almost everything is DIY.

I was looking at those yesterday at my lfs. Can't remember how much they wanted. Definitely cool though!

The cheapest I saw on a regular basis is $60-$70! I got it for $30 bc they had a whole bunch of them so they had a sale!

Fed my RBTA and he's getting less and less bubbly which is great!

image-2286465045.jpg

My Halloween crab decided to climb up the silicon seal hahaha!

Going to order some small zombie snails. What the max amount I can have in a 29g with a 15g sump?

Is there a wet application adhesive so you don't have to worry about taking your coral out of the tank?

CRAZY NEWS! One of my relatives is giving me a 75g tank with overflow box with everything in it! Rock, sand, fish, coral, LED light fixture, protein skimmer, refugium, stand, canopy, EVERYTHING! Beyond excited!

That's really good but I feel like the fun of the hobby is creating it urself at least the aqua scape fish and corals

Well I'm just going to use rock to make my own aquascape! But I get your vibe lol!

Back
Top Bottom