Ricordia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fotopoulos

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone.

Would love to see pictures of your ricordia and any information you have discovered over the years about these beautiful creatures. We plan to make our 6g a ricordia tank and cannot wait to add more!

Here are some shots of our newest addition.

Look forward to chatting about them and seeing other's photos!

Attachments

• image-2881624322.jpg
    image-2881624322.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 129
  • image-37997719.jpg
    image-37997719.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 132
  • image-1832132470.jpg
    image-1832132470.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 158
  • image-3635001497.jpg
    image-3635001497.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 140
I have a 1 inch green ricordia. I will get the camera later. I got him a few days ago for $10 and I love it!

I will post it later tonight. Promise. and good deal. I am already planning on getting another ricordia though :)

Greenturtle said:
I will post it later tonight. Promise. and good deal. I am already planning on getting another ricordia though :)

Holding you to that! Haha

And I haven't bought anything for my tank lately, just my parents, and now I feel as if I'm gonna have a hard time holding back! Haha all depends on the LFS and their ricordia shipments! Lol

I usually forget to post pics... all the time... but i remembered :)

one is of my green ricordia with my feather duster trying to steal the pic ;)

one is of the best deal i have ever gotten. my colt coral. just bought it for $20. should have been like $150. Its crazy. Gigantic.

Attachments

• IMG_1009.jpg
    IMG_1009.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 145
Greenturtle said:
I usually forget to post pics... all the time... but i remembered :)

one is of my green ricordia with my feather duster trying to steal the pic ;)

one is of the best deal i have ever gotten. my colt coral. just bought it for $20. should have been like $150. Its crazy. Gigantic.

Awesome:) Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Florida rics seem to be the most popular. There are Haitian ones too. Also check out the pink Yuma or the red Yuma...beautiful.

I also found a good site. coralfanatics.com. They show you the actual frag you get:)

15 pack seems a little much. I like a few corals at a time. Plus, I have like no more coral room already. Guess it is time for more fish... LOL

We don't have much in it now. Its a 6g and like I said we wanna make it just ricordia. We have some neon green mushrooms, a green hairy mushroom and toadstool. Have a twin spot goby and an emerald crab and the usual CUC. Some sort of weedy polyp that seems to be taking over and a pulsating blue xenia. And the new ricordia of course. If 15 would be too much my parents would take a couple...just would be a better deal and the more moolah you spend the better shipping rate you get. We have a 30g not set up...have to wait til I buy a house bc we don't wanna move it. So they could go in there in the future too:)

We don't have much in it now. Its a 6g and like I said we wanna make it just ricordia. We have some neon green mushrooms, a green hairy mushroom and toadstool. Have a twin spot goby and an emerald crab and the usual CUC. Some sort of weedy polyp that seems to be taking over and a pulsating blue xenia. And the new ricordia of course. If 15 would be too much my parents would take a couple...just would be a better deal and the more moolah you spend the better shipping rate you get. We have a 30g not set up...have to wait til I buy a house bc we don't wanna move it. So they could go in there in the future too:)
Sorry, wasnt paying attention. I will probably get a xenia too, in the future. Post picks of the polyps? look up in google images "zoanthids", "yellow polyp coral", and "palythoa coral" and see if that works :)

Here are the polyps.

Total weeds...no idea the name.

Attachments

• image-1986101441.jpg
    image-1986101441.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 94
  • image-1754006509.jpg
    image-1754006509.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom