Ricordia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More?! So jealous. I am super nervous about them sitting at customs...makes me think 2ce about ordering online! Make sure you post pictures!

And about the lighting, moderate to light. They don't do well under strong lighting, although some will adapt. Have to acclimated to the light though.

Has anyone checked the ones on coralfanatics? They have a great selection. I would love a 10 pack!

Fotopoulos said:
More?! So jealous. I am super nervous about them sitting at customs...makes me think 2ce about ordering online! Make sure you post pictures!

And about the lighting, moderate to light. They don't do well under strong lighting, although some will adapt. Have to acclimated to the light though.

Has anyone checked the ones on coralfanatics? They have a great selection. I would love a 10 pack!

I have a small green, but I'm getting an orange, a blue, and a normal blue mushroom :)

They are temp acclimating right now :) got a candy cane and a toadstool with them. Mainly I'm focusing on the zebra dartfish drip acclimating to my QT upstairs

Greenturtle said:
They are temp acclimating right now :) got a candy cane and a toadstool with them. Mainly I'm focusing on the zebra dartfish drip acclimating to my QT upstairs

Love Toadstools. Not as much as rics though!

Fotopoulos said:
Hey everyone.

Would love to see pictures of your ricordia and any information you have discovered over the years about these beautiful creatures. We plan to make our 6g a ricordia tank and cannot wait to add more!

Here are some shots of our newest addition.

Look forward to chatting about them and seeing other's photos!

Beautiful Rics! I hope to get some soon!

Rics are a PITA to get coral-glued, dipped, and out into the tank. But you gotta love them! No more corals for a while though...

Greenturtle said:
Rics are a PITA to get coral-glued, dipped, and out into the tank. But you gotta love them! No more corals for a while though...

Haha I can just imagine your adventures today! Can't wait to see:)

Haha. 5 corals. 1 fish. 2 Inverts. Never again this many LOL the corals were by far the hardest. Especially since I accidentally fragged my candy cane by dropping it onto the floor :/ oh well. Now I have 2 of them. Hahahaha.

Greenturtle said:
Haha. 5 corals. 1 fish. 2 Inverts. Never again this many LOL the corals were by far the hardest. Especially since I accidentally fragged my candy cane by dropping it onto the floor :/ oh well. Now I have 2 of them. Hahahaha.

Haha that is too funny. How's the orange ric?

It is more like 2 polyps :) I love it. More than my blue ric. My blue mushroom fell off where I put it but is staying on a ledge. I hope it stays.

Back
Top Bottom