Rockscape question BC 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Yes I do! I have some hermits and snails. And I found what I believe to be a emerald crab that just came out of a rock one night when I was just watching the tank.

Very soon.

Psh, you need a FISH!;)

I have the rock into 29g bc the same sort of manner. I do like the across the back look though.

Funny about the fire station, I am a cop and the chief had me get a bc 29g to set up freshwater in the victim interview room for the kids. Hope to get it started this week

water_man11 said:
I have the rock into 29g bc the same sort of manner. I do like the across the back look though.

Funny about the fire station, I am a cop and the chief had me get a bc 29g to set up freshwater in the victim interview room for the kids. Hope to get it started this week

That sounds like a good idea for that room. Good luck with it! Yeah I think I'm gonna add some to the back left and right side but not as high though, so I can lay some nice coral on then eventually.

Stay safe

water_man11 said:

Very cool! Lol guppies an nice fish need to go in that tank!!

Just got the rest of what I need to set it up. A local aquarium society is donating fish and plants. Brushy nose plecos for sure, maybe some kribs, then I will get some reread.

water_man11 said:
Just got the rest of what I need to set it up. A local aquarium society is donating fish and plants. Brushy nose plecos for sure, maybe some kribs, then I will get some reread.

Very cool man!

Back
Top Bottom