Sad week, but new 15 gallon column build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your tank will not sustain a scooter blenny( actually a dragonet). It will wipe your tank clean in a week

At this point I have not seen the sea hare do anything but hide in the sand...... Man I hope I don't have to dig him out!!!

Didn't move last night...... He does have his "hole" uncovered, so I'm hoping that means he is alive..... I may try to dig him out later to be sure..... Can I touch him? Or will he sting/poison/etc?

Today about half my algae is gone!!! And about half of my corals have been knocked in the sand!

That's a great fixture, I have one of them it's a great light

So, I have the same tank as saltwaternewbie and i am looking to upgrade the equipment. Would this be a good light? Could you give me the pros and cons? What are the adjustable things, if any? Thanks.

Great light for that tank. 2 channels with deprecate power supply's so you can easily set up 2 timers to run the light schedule, reefbreeders is a great company with excellent customer service, it's dimmable. Can't really think of any cons, it will allow you to keep any photosynthetic animal you would like

Great light for that tank. 2 channels with deprecate power supply's so you can easily set up 2 timers to run the light schedule, reefbreeders is a great company with excellent customer service, it's dimmable. Can't really think of any cons, it will allow you to keep any photosynthetic animal you would like

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395089799.893186.jpg this is how mine hangs....I made my own hanging kit though....it didn't have it when I got it since it got if from a fellow reefer.......

For today's update......things are looking good....a lot of the bleached coralline algae is turning purple again. My torch seems a little unhappy because the sea hare has trampled it a few times....should I try to move it so it will open up more?....several of my corals that have been knocked off the rocks are now on the sand until the hair algae is gone.....as for the hair algae....it's looking so much better....hoping within the week it will be totally gone......ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395090084.069366.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395090110.700599.jpg

For my ?of the day..... Should this brain coral have it's feeder tentacles out all the time? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395090181.130202.jpg should I feed it something? Also what type of brain is this? I got it over a yr ago from my dad, but I'm not sure what type it is......

Back
Top Bottom