Sea Evo 13.5 nano reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mulch05

Aquarium Advice Activist
So that's 2 months I've had my nano running and I'm loving having my first marine tank. I have been working hard to get the tank the way I like it. What's your thoughts IMG-20190706-WA0014.jpgIMG-20190706-WA0012.jpgIMG-20190706-WA0011.jpgIMG_20190706_084052_9.jpg

Looking nice. What can you tell us about it?
So it's a sea Evo 13.5 we have several zoa clusters, whammin watermelons, gorilla nips, dragon eyes, utter choas, toxic eye palys, I have an avatar chalice, bubble tip anemone with anemone crab, couple green mushrooms, leather toadstool , superman mushroom, GSP, 7KG of live rock, gorgonia and Kenya tree, pistol shrimp and Watchman goby, green coral goby, pom pom crab, and about 7 hermits, 2 nassarius snails, and 3 sexy shrimp

It's is running the stock led lights and stock pump. But I'm doing my own filtration

I've seen builds where the stock lights do very well. You can use superglue gel on a q tip and get that aiptasia in that last picture. Glue over him.

Back
Top Bottom