Should i be worried?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Horvy19

Aquarium Advice Freak
My tank has been doing great. It has been going for a little over two months. My ph has dropped since my last water check a couple days ago it went from 8.2 to 7.9 also seems like there is tiny white Debris but fish and coral are doing fine! Thoughts?? Any info would be Appreciated.

Could just be from testing at different times of the day. If you don't have a lighted refugium running during DT lights out then your ph will drop a little bit at night and early morning

I did read that and did test early today! I will test again to see! Thanks how about the tiny white dots my filter, and media tank don't seem to be making better?

Theyre copepods theyre good for your tank just watch out for bristle worms

Actually bristle worms are a very beneficial part of your cuc. They will not harm fish or corals. One of the only harmful "bristle" worms is the bearded fireworm which ONLY harms gorgonian.

Looks like there is furry algae growing in my gsp what should I do? And my fire shrimp shed last nite and now is missing. He didn't look so hot.

Back
Top Bottom