Stock for 9 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys my tank is nearly cycled and I was just wondering what I should put in it including the CUC

Turbo snails are excellent for CUC, I also have a conch snail, two hermit crabs and two nassuris snails. A clown fish would stay small enough for a 9g tank .

I was thinking about a turbo snail but my live rock isn't glued together and I don't want it breaking it haha I was thinking a fire goby or a clown fish

You could get one or two damselfish, just be careful about aggresion.

You can get certain damsels. Like chromis and such but nut something like a three stripe humbug. Just introduce the fish at the same to if you do damsels.

I had seen 2 clowns and anemone kept in 10 gallon. So it should be ok as long as u keep water clean and stable. I was thinking goby addition to clowns

IMO a minimum for 1 clownfish is a 20. I wouldn't do clowns. You could do a firefish, a neon goby, or a clown goby. :)

Thanks and yea I'm gonna go with gobys they look so cool and the ones at my LFS have such funny personalitys

I got 2 turbo snails was only meant to get one and the guy was new and didn't realise It was 2 snails on top of each other so got one for free and I got this shrimp but I don't know the name of it any ideas? It was $50 all the other ones were $150-$200

Caution: Coral Banded Shrimp may attack shrimps, worms, hermit crabs, anemones, corals, snails and other Crustaceans present in the marine aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom