Stock List Check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharkiegirl94

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have come up with a stock list that i need triple checked before i go through with purchasing these. I currently have 29 gal biocube that's been running for 10 months. Right now i have an occelaris clown and a cleaner shrimp. Also a Kenya tree coral and a Green Star Colony. I would like to add the following:

-Six Line Wrasse
-Zebra Barred Goby
-Occelaris Clown (to make a pair with mine, have a friend helping me with this)
-Frogspawn Coral
-possibly some other soft coral frags.

I know two of these are semi-aggressive but what are some tips/suggestions/etc.

I would choose another, more peaceful wrasse personally if your sticking with the zebra barred dartfish. They can become fairly aggressive over time. If it's a "must have" for you, I would add that one last but if you lose a fish in between, it may not like a new tank mate. I have seen them be jerks in larger tanks but it all depends on their personality as well.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

He's not a must have, what other wrasse would you recommend? I tried looking for Royal Gramma or Dottyback but they are too aggressive or territorial. I want something with color.

Royal grammas are not aggressive at all. They're also basslets not Dottybacks

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yep, a gramma isnt really aggressive unless you get a mean one. lol I've kept them and they are nice fish but mine used to hide in the rocks alot so he wasnt out alot. With a 29g you really are a little limited as far as wrasses.

But otherwise the list looks good.

Yep, a gramma isnt really aggressive unless you get a mean one. lol I've kept them and they are nice fish but mine used to hide in the rocks alot so he wasnt out alot. With a 29g you really are a little limited as far as wrasses.

But otherwise the list looks good.

+1 except my grammas always out :). Literally sits near the top with my clown and begs for food... Just goes to show there are exceptions for every fish. I agree the norm is that they're fairly shy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom