TMC microhabitat 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DPB94

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi All,

I have recently brought a TMC microhabitat 15 with the intent of setting up a small tank with Zoas, mushrooms, a hermit crab and a couple of Turbo snails. Has anybody got any other ideas? I'm open to all suggestions...

Many thanks,

Daniel

Well, I don't know anything about this setup specifically...but since it appears to me that you are going for a softie tank so you can stick with the PC lighting it comes with? You might want to look into a kenya tree or xenia to give your tank something that grows "up" and has some flow to it.

I'll assume that is like a 10 gal nano tank. A goby would go in there well, they are the only fish I'm aware of that can fit into a tank of this size. One fish will prob be your max here. These tanks though do great as coral/invert tanks!

Well I'm not entirely sure whether or not to keep any fish in there at all, I'm thinking corals, crab, shrimp and snails at the mo. Any other coral suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom