What is your favorite nano fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiltymj

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've got a jawfish in my 16g nano with sexy shrimp and I wanna put one more fish in there but idk what to get. Suggestions?

I got my royal gramma after 5 months of waiting, I gotta tell you beautiful fish. Very docile and live in a hole in my rock. Great magenta and yellow color. Cant go wrong with a Bangaii Cardinal neitjer!

Ya I do want some kind of free swimming fish that will stay in the open more

hiltymj said:
Ya I do want some kind of free swimming fish that will stay in the open more

Mine is out all the time but lays sideways in his favorite cave, cool site. Pink anthias and purple firefish are always out swimming. Pj and bangaii cardinals as well. Neon gobys are pretty cool to.

My royal gramma is out all the time as well. There are only a few readily available fish that stay out in the open that works in a nano that size. How about a orange lined cardinal if you can find one? I have been waiting for about a year now and every time I find one it is on hold for someone else. A swissguard basslet would work too. A pygmy wrasse is another option. Remember wrasses and firefish are world class jumpers and carpet surfers.

Back
Top Bottom