Whats this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buhajer2

Aquarium Advice Regular
Should i keep hem ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390620226.398236.jpgOr get rid of hem, its came with liverock i have two of them. And go for blue leg hermit crab.

That is a hermit crab, of what variety can't tell due to the picture being so blue'd out. Try a picture with the whites on. But, in my opinion, if he is being a model citizen then there isn't any reason to get rid of them.

Is it safe for corals. If it so do need blue leg together. As cleaning crow.

May i know whats the best shrimp to keep in my 6 gallon reef tank and the most active one.

The 'best' is a matter of opinion. You might want to check out liveaquaria.com's section on shrimp to look into them and what you like best.
The only thing I would challenge is the statement that peppermint shrimp eat coral, which isn't correct. These guys are cleaner shrimp and eat detrius and decaying matter...so unless it's dead they aren't very interested.

Hi. What about cleaner shrimp and Blood Red Fire Shrimp together. In my 6 g reef.

The 'best' is a matter of opinion. You might want to check out liveaquaria.com's section on shrimp to look into them and what you like best.
The only thing I would challenge is the statement that peppermint shrimp eat coral, which isn't correct. These guys are cleaner shrimp and eat detrius and decaying matter...so unless it's dead they aren't very interested.

Getting pretty mixed signals here lol. Fishman said that he lost some coral to a peppermint shrimp, which is what I was referring to. But mine only eats detritus and dead things, as you said.

Back
Top Bottom