Would this fish be ok

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
22engine said:
http://www.reefs2go.com/product/F-ANGEL-CORALBEAUTY/Saltwater-Aquarium-Fish-for-Marine-Aquariums-Coral-Beaty-Agelfish-Dwarf-AngelsBeauty-Angel.html

As the title says. Was looking into this fish and the site says 20 gallons and I have a 29 biocube. Any thought. It's a dwarf coral beauty Angel

I had one in my bio cube 29. It started nipping at all my corals and my brains and polyps would close up. He was snatched outta the tank an brought back to the guy I got it from. I don't consider them reef safe, this is just my experience with them. But if you read the description it state they may nip.

Of your not doing corals and it's a FOWLR setup then I guess it would work. It wasn't aggressive towards my clowns, goby or fire fish.

lol, brother I was power responding to threads didn't even realize it was you!!

YOU with your amazing setup... IMO don't do it. Your zoas are amazing looking. That fish may kill them all.

Convict2161 said:

YOU with your amazing setup... IMO don't do it. Your zoas are amazing looking. That fish may kill them all.

Roger won't bother then. Wanna get one more fish eventually. What are you up to now

Convict2161 said:

IME, there is only one truly reef safe dwarf angel, the Pygmy angel, and I still wouldn't do it. It broke my heart years ago when I had to remove my African flame back angel from my reef tank. Many have good luck with dwarf angels and in larger tanks, it may just be not as noticeable, but I won't trust them.

Back
Top Bottom