Zoa Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! Figured I'd make a list of the ones I have while I'm on this thread

Red people eaters, Green Bay packers, eagle eyes, whammin' watermelons, eagle eyes, fire and ice, radioactive dragon eyes, tubbs blues, blue hornets, gold mauls, bam bams, purple death, unknown zoas 1+2, unknown Palys, and sunny D's

Yea, I want some Sunny Ds and blondies in the near future.
My LFS just got a nice colony of LA Lakers in that they are gonna frag. Got my name on a frag already, lol. They also got a 6 polyp frag of some blue hornets which I snatched up yesterday. Little worried it may have pox, but I got a good price for it and Im treating with Furan just to be safe.

Just wondering how much did you pay for your hornets? Here's a pic of my hornets when it was only 3 polyps. I don't have a good pic of my sunny D's
nbciDf4.jpg

very pretty. I have two small zoas I'm trying for the first time. one became detached from the rock thing and keeps floating around, but still opens up whenever it finds a place to "land" lol

very pretty. I have two small zoas I'm trying for the first time. one became detached from the rock thing and keeps floating around, but still opens up whenever it finds a place to "land" lol

My very first zoa frag did that as well haha. Now it has become an addiction and they're the gal pals favorite :)

I have a slight problem, too. Haha. I have a very similar collection to yours, Bribo. I have morph that I can identify..anyone have a guess? Sorry for poor photo quality.
6aKeBpA.jpg

Among mine are:
Green Bay Packers
Gold Maul
Whammin Watermelon
Eagle Eye
Pink Zipper
Orange Dot
Riddlers Revenge
Lunar Eclipse
Radioactive Dragon Eyes
Mystery Zoa (kinda rainbow)

My Whammin Watermelon has a morph on a few polyps where there is green "splatter" in the center of the polyp.

Nice! I have that same morphing affect in my watermelons. I'm looking for lunar eclipses atm too. Those ones you posted almost look like a candy apple red knockoff. Who knows they're nice. Here's my one unknown one that is
CbfRzU6.jpg

Nice! I have that same morphing affect in my watermelons. I'm looking for lunar eclipses atm too. Those ones you posted almost look like a candy apple red knockoff. Who knows they're nice. Here's my one unknown one that is
CbfRzU6.jpg

I have these. I'm not sure if it's the official name, but a seller on eBay refers to them as riddlers revenge.

Hmm they look different than the eBay ones. I just looked them up. Idk lol that's a cool name

I've seen them at my LFS pretty cheap. I have really been looking for Space Monsters and Red Hornets. I need to stop buying until I upgrade in a couple months. Haha

Me too...lol. A lfs near me had red hornets but they were $40 a polyp :eek:

They will grow to a certain point usually and then stay there. Most zoanthids keep small heads while palythoa tend to be larger and have longer stalks

Back
Top Bottom